Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please help

Due to move home in the next month iv rang virgin media with no option to talk to anyone went into many options which don't lead to anyone answering the phone, online chat well I work 6 days a week with having the chat open for 2 hours I had no reply closed the chat down to open it up tonight at half 6 to have a reply at 10:30 this morning with message after message form virgin then they close the chat due to me not replying, how can I get in touch with virgin media where I speak to someone to sort out my set up for new address? Please help 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Please help

Hi Sully1991,

Sorry to see you are having problems moving your Virgin services to you new home  It's stressfull enough without this added complication.

You only really have 2 options.

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of Home Move  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues. They are open 7 days a week.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Manged to get it sorted after 3 hours on the phone getting throw from pillow to post, also hung up on me so had to start the process again, got an install date now hopefully they don't phone in sick would just be my luck 😂

Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Sully1991,

I'm pleased that you managed to get through and were given an install date.

Hope it all goes smoothly, and good luck in your new home.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos