Menu
mrjaybaker22
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pink light no internet

My box keeps starting up with a white light then it’s starts flashing green then it turns to pink and stays like that. I can’t even find my internet when I search for wifi

0 Kudos
Joshua_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pink light no internet

Sounds like somone has switched it to modem only mode, have you or anyone in the house been playing with the settings of the hub at all?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out , all opinions are my own. Find out more

If you have found my response helpful today please take the time to mark my answer as helpful and give some Kudos.

Although I work for Vm all/most posts are of my own opinion

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how.
0 Kudos
mrjaybaker22
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That maybe the case if there a way to set it back? 

0 Kudos
Joshua_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You could try a pin reset on the hub, hold it in for 30 seconds and see if that comes back as this may be the easier way. (Unfortunately I've found it doesn't work 100% of the time,

If that fails you would need to plug a device such as a desktop or laptop in via ethernet cable into port 1 on the hub and go to 192.168.100.1 to access the hubs settings page and disable modem only mode from the settings in there.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out , all opinions are my own. Find out more

If you have found my response helpful today please take the time to mark my answer as helpful and give some Kudos.

Although I work for Vm all/most posts are of my own opinion

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how.
0 Kudos
mrjaybaker22
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are these the only ways you can do it or is it possible for virgin to do it from their side? 

0 Kudos