Menu
phill600
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Owner of flats

Hi I'm trying to find out the owners of individual flats that are not council owned. I have looked at the land registry but that just gives the owner of the whole block .any ideas ?

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Owner of flats

Local Town Hall and Public Register Of Electors.  Not guaranteed of course since some may have opted to stay off the version available to the public and some may have not bothered to register at all.

https://www.gov.uk/electoral-register/view-electoral-register 

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Buffer6
Community elder
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Knock on doors and ask the tenants

0 Kudos
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@phill600 wrote:

Hi I'm trying to find out the owners of individual flats that are not council owned. I have looked at the land registry but that just gives the owner of the whole block .any ideas ?

for what purpose? and what are you going to do with the information you receive?
look at it this way, if someone knocked on your door and asked "can you tell me who owns this flat?" what you do you think your repsonse would be? 99% of the time it's going to be "none of your f-ing business".

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

in a previous post they mention a neighbour. if they have gripes with them they should contact the council. if they are a council tenant then action would usually be taken depending on the complaint.

0 Kudos