Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Out of Contract

I have been with Virgin Media for over 10years and have been very happy with their service, except for this year. On previous years, when out of contract, I have contacted them, had a reduction in my monthly subscription and renewed my contract, but this year I was offered a deal that would have had me paying more than the amount I was now paying, with no contract for the same bundle.

So much for loyalty.

Now looking at other Service Providers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Out of Contract

so you expect to get a discount every year? where's the loyalty on your side if you'll jump ship the minute the something doesn't suit you?

whatever new provider you choose i'm sure you'll be happy with them

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Out of Contract

Can't say how your last call with VM went, but some of this may be of interest?

Ultimately, VM can choose the price they want to charge and whether to offer any discount, and any discount varies by time, by agent, by bundle and by location.  If the VM agents don't believe there's any genuine chance you'll really take your business elsewhere then they'll offer little or no discount - why would they?  For VM, customer loyalty is not something to be rewarded, it's an opportunity to charge more.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos