Menu
Swf
Superfast
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Omg it's amazing

Virgin why you lie? 

WwwwwwwWhats going on  with the daily reboots?     Do you know?  Can you tell us?  There's many with the same issues

Busybodies this is for virgin. 

Pleases your help doesn't help your questions are nonsense.   Please do something better with your time than try to help me. I pay virgin not you 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Omg it's amazing

Why are you here then ?

You can contact VM to report the problem using ...

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
Swf
Superfast
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@MikeRobbo wrote:

Why are you here then ?

You can contact VM to report the problem using ...

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

See like this racist comment and about non English speakers.   Wow this is a crazy virgin forum even when I explane I want virgin to reply I get comments about  (non English speaking ( just use the [REMOVED] word dude. Don't be shy all you mates on here know what your saying.    Be brave just say the [REMOVED] word. Call them what you mean.   Sadface

offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.  Racest. 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Swf
Superfast
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

No help from anyone

0 Kudos
Nigel1971
Up to speed
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

There’s a lot of us frustrated on here with virgins under par broadband service, I’m surprised this company hasn’t been looked into by now and told to pull their socks up improve the service or else.

What is not going to help your case is using the racist card, I don’t like the call centre either as it’s not proper English, swearing on here won’t help even though a lot want to..you can always go through the proper channels to complain instead of on here. I’ve had 2 good-ish days up until a few hours ago when I was dropping connection yet again, I’m **bleep** off too. 

——————————————— My Broadband Ping - Virgin 500mb Home Connection
Paulm80
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I think you are mentally unwell 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

SWF - this is not a "social media' discussion board. If you want to discuss the shortcomings of VM please do so on a Twitface.site and stop just dissing VM here. We are all aware of their strengths and weaknesses on these fora.

As it is clearly stated - this is a community help forum for the discussion of specific technical issues. So if you do want any help on a specific issue post up details and someone will take a look. If not just discuss it elsewhere.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Swf
Superfast
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@Nigel1971 wrote:

There’s a lot of us frustrated on here with virgins under par broadband service, I’m surprised this company hasn’t been looked into by now and told to pull their socks up improve the service or else.

What is not going to help your case is using the racist card, I don’t like the call centre either as it’s not proper English, swearing on here won’t help even though a lot want to..you can always go through the proper channels to complain instead of on here. I’ve had 2 good-ish days up until a few hours ago when I was dropping connection yet again, I’m **bleep** off too. 

I didnt know I swore..   The bits that was edited from virgin said this.  (  The PWord)  (the guy made a stupid comment about the call center not being English or such.  I don't care where the call centers are  or what race the operator is I only wanted help from Virgin. I don't want busy body's replying with rasest comments. 

Virgin Iv left now. This forum needs closing 

0 Kudos
Swf
Superfast
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@jbrennand wrote:
SWF - this is not a "social media' discussion board. If you want to discuss the shortcomings of VM please do so on a Twitface.site and stop just dissing VM here. We are all aware of their strengths and weaknesses on these fora.

As it is clearly stated - this is a community help forum for the discussion of specific technical issues. So if you do want any help on a specific issue post up details and someone will take a look. If not just discuss it elsewhererwi

Twitface.site link please?

Is that a officialvvirgin site? 

Sorry I didn't understand I though this had virgin 

Sorry I didn't understand I though this had virgin staff here

my bad 

again sorry 

Fell free to wipe this .I know I'm not good with this interwwebb thing 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Swf,

I am sorry that you've been experiencing a few issues with your services. Are you able to tell me a little bit more about what's happening and which services are affected so I can help?

I haven't been able to locate your account from the information you provided when joining our forums, so I'm unable to confirm the status of your services or check that everything is in order from here.

Please let us know how we can help and we can go from there.

Beth

0 Kudos