Menu
likeaslice
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Nobody answers

Been trying to get through to customer services for 2 weeks now. Moved home last Friday so can’t dial 150. Not in my new house yet so either want to cancel or defer package until contracts exchanged. 

Been on hold on chat for a ridiculous amount of time. Rang line to say there’s nobody there. Tried  text system and it doesn’t get you anywhere. Nobody rings you back if you leave a message. Tweeted and no response. 

Cancelled direct debit now  and I’m worried I’ll get a black mark against me. Joke of a service at the moment. 

Anybody have any ideas how to get their attention/resolved a similar situation? Any help would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nobody answers

you will get a black mark against you by cancelling the DD.
they will not attempt to contact you and you will still be billed and the debt will increase.
you should re-instate the DD ASAP.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
likeaslice
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Cheers. Any idea how to get hold of them?

fao virgin. I’m not interested in a hello or reply badge. How about dealing with my query badge I’ve got for you???

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

call them on the normal 0345 454 1111 number, best time is at around 8am

likeaslice
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant, I’ll give that a go. I’ve tried numerous times to get through. If you go all the way following the moving home prompts it’s just a dead end and says that department is not there. 

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

@likeaslice wrote:

fao virgin. I’m not interested in a hello or reply badge. How about dealing with my query badge I’ve got for you???

the community features have nothing to do with customer services

Sambathedog2020
Dialled in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

go down the complants route or email the CEO they might get back to you but i have been waiting for a response for over 2 weeks now but they can't say you have not tried to contact them if you have it in black and white and in the email tell them that you have canceled the dd but are willing to pay if and when you get a response or you will pay £1 a month and this does not put a black mark on your name as you are paying back the amount owed.

Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

why do you keep bumping old threads?
also, stop giving nonsense advise about cancelling a DD and then offering to pay £1

0 Kudos
paulculpin
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have had the same issue trying to talk to someone in VM for the last 6 months. They do not have a good track record with customer service. I transferred my virgin bundle on moving house in March. They have not got the phone line transferred and i am still waiting. But no problem for Birgin they are still charging me. Cannot wait to get out of this contract.

Best of luck i hope you fair better than me.
0 Kudos
Ronnierome
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

the call centre is a joke mate , been trying for over a week now, and all the idiots on here sticking up for them , or do they actually work for virgin ripoff ?

0 Kudos