Menu
GazzReed
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No referral bonus received

I received an email saying I was to receive £50 having referred a friend then one that it’s being processed but a week later I have received nothing

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No referral bonus received

Hi GazzReed, 

This is from the refer-a-friend-faqs 

Your friend will be eligible for the reward at the same time as you are. After your friend has had their services installed for 28 days, or if it’s a mobile order 28 days after the phone or SIM is delivered, you’ll both be eligible for a reward providing they’ve not cancelled their new contract within this time.

Once the cancellation period has expired, we’ll send your rewards to Virgin Media’s referral partner, Aklamio. In some cases, it can take up to five weeks after your mate’s services have been installed or their phone delivered for Aklamio to pop the reward in your referral accounts. Aklamio will contact you when the rewards have been confirmed, and both of you can have it paid into either your bank account or PayPal account at any time from your referral accounts.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali