Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No internet area 22 since 8th April

Hi

I have been out of internet since the 08th April, all days long I get the double arrow blinking green. If we are lucky then we get 1-2h of Internet a day and if not then only few minutes/day.

I had the engineer twice at my place and was told we are having an issue called “high utilisation “ and VM have to find the problem and upgrade the network.

Everytime I call 150, I get new estimated fix date. My contract is suppose to end on the 10th of May and I had already given my 30 days notice but I really don t want to leave VM as they have been providing a great service for 2 years. But having this issue in the lockdown isn’t helping.

Now we have a new estimated date fix for the 29th.

Anyone in the same situation? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet area 22 since 8th April

Hi

Sorry to hear this. Can you please private message me your account number and area reference so I can look into this for you. Please be mindful not to post those details in a public reply. Thanks, Marty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet area 22 since 8th April

Hi

I sent you the details in PM.

Kind regards

0 Kudos