Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No cust serv? So very frustrating and unfair. Making him millions though

I keep on calling but nobody answers and i have run out of credit on my mobile twice already. Richard Branson must be saving soj money in customer service these days work the pandemic excuse. I think it's shameful on his side. Virgin had charged me £40 but that wasn't my contract. There is no email address either so what do we do as customers? Richard Branson sells an style more than a product but as it stands now full dessapointed of this company and so of this person. Out of principals i will sure go to another company as soon as am free from their contract. At the worsed time for humanity and we get frustration and great griff from a company that making millions from as customers. Well done Richard my friend

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No cust serv? So very frustrating and unfair. Making him millions though

Richard Branson does not own Virgin Media.

Why is it unfair, everyone else is in the same boat ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media is owned by the US cable company Liberty Global. Richard Branson doesn't have anything to do with it. he just licences the brand name. Lots of Virgin branded companies don't actually have any connection to Richard Branson. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What exactly is the issue?

Getting facts straight is a good start. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok. That's interesting to know thanks. To be honest, I think that (perhaps) Richard Branson would run it with less profit and better quality service. Not too bad of a company but it's all about money with them like with any other company. Thank you for the clarification it was interesting to know. Note taken

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I’ve requested this be moved to the chatter forum

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@jutunon02 wrote:

Ok. That's interesting to know thanks. To be honest, I think that (perhaps) Richard Branson would run it with less profit and better quality service. Not too bad of a company but it's all about money with them like with any other company. Thank you for the clarification it was interesting to know. Note taken

do you actually have an issue you want to discuss? or is this just a rant thread? let us know if it is a rant so we can ignore it and use our time elsewhere.
also, you should talk to Virgin Atlantic employees (a company he actually does own) and customers about how well he runs a businsess, you might change your mind about what a good soul you think he is, whilst he sits on his private island.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos