Menu
Saintfuller
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Sign of Amazon Voucher?

So long story short I signed up to Virgin Media in through my companies Xexec discount site and part of the tv, broadband and calls package was either a £100 gift card or 12 bottles of virgin wine. Everything was installed in Dec 18 but since I have had no contact at all about how we obtain the Voucher code - I understand that this should have been emailed by a company called EdenRed?

I tried to call through to chase this up but after waiting on the phone for ages hung up and filled out a complaint form instead - got an email saying someone would aim to be in touch (via my preferred method - email) with a resolution within 7 days - GREAT I thought.

Well its now 19 days since and I haven't had a peep out of them - anyone else run into similar issues with getting the voucher? anyone had any success getting a resolution? 

As a new customer I am really not impressed - the process to get the voucher was made to seem automatic when offered and I wasn't expecting to have spend my time running around to chase it up. 

Any advice would be really appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Sign of Amazon Voucher?

Hi Saintfuller,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

Can I just confirm have you had your services installed? If so can you confirm the date the services were installed? 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Saintfuller
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin, 

Thanks for your reply on this, I can confirm that our installation date was 11th December 2018. 

Kind Regards 

Jonathan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that. You should receiver an email concerning that 28 days after your installation. Which should be tomorrow. So I'd recommend to continue to check your email address tomorrow. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Saintfuller
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin, 

Unless my maths is off I believe tomorrow will be 59 days since our installation on the 11th of December. 28 days post installation was the 8th January 19. 

Kind regards

Jonathan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My apologies I misread your post. 

You are correct. I will private message you to get some details. 

^Martin

0 Kudos