Menu
Steviegitts
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New deal

I've been with VM over 30 years and decided to leave because I can't afford my package. Talked to someone about leaving and they offered me a £10 discount to stay. New customers are offered great deals, but loyalty means nothing! Sorry, £10! I'm now shopping around. Time to find someone who values their loyal customers! 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New deal

New customer deals are at a loss for many companies to get people to switch.
Most people can't be bothered with the hassle of switching so stay after the deal.

You are not loyal to a company if you only stay for deals that lose them money.
0 Kudos
Steviegitts
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I find the response below to my post insulting! I'm meant to stay loyal to VM and think about saving them money?

When you see new customers being offered a similar package to the one you're on for 32 pounds a month less, you're bound to be upset.

I've been with VM since day 1 (over 30 years) and you say I'm not loyal.

As I said in my original post.... Loyalty counts for nothing!!

Maybe VM should be looking at ways of keeping existing and LOYAL customers happy!

VM shouldn't take their customers for granted as you stated "Most people can't be bothered with the hassle of switching so stay after the deal."

I think it's now time to start looking around at other supplier's deals!!

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately, that is precisely the model that the Government is pushing the regulators to support.  Shop around for the best deals.  Loyalty to a specific brand has been pushed to the sidelines except for those willing to engage the supplier in hard negotiations.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

you can be insulted thats upto you. I'm only telling you how business works. Its facts.
If you are not happy with the offers then you shop around. that is nothing new.
0 Kudos