Menu
damo_damien
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New contract.

Hey guys I'm a bit confused. My contract is up soon so I called virgin to renegotiate. I was given a ridiculous price just for the services I already have. I explained the offer that was available with sky and that i was looking for similar but it seemed to fall on deaf ears. I would rather stay with virgin but i am also not bothered if i have to move to sky. I have a young family so obviously have to do what is financially best for them. Is this a normal thing now?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract.

you may have a new customer deal now, It price will go up to the normal price.
Sky will be offering you a new customer deal. You will always get the best deals moving at the end of each contract
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract.

Hi damo_damien

Did you speak to customer support or the actual regrades team?  The regrades team have the flexibility to offer better deals than customer support.

If you aren't happy with the offer then you can try calling back again as the offers can change on a daily basis.

If you still aren't happy with the negotiations then speak to the cancellations team ( options 1,14 and 4 Thinking of leaving us) and see if they can offer something better.

You can call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos