Menu
Jack61
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Never received my sign up offer

I joined virgin in June and the attraction was partly the TV they were giving  away free it was a 43 inch smart tv with  the maxi package at £79 per month and still have not received  it and was told last week that the rewards team would be in touch within 3 days  but still nothing it's a scam

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Never received my sign up offer

Sorry to hear that you haven't yet received the free television that was promised when you signed up with us Jack61.

Have you heard anything further from the team regarding this? if not, please could you text us for free on 0753 305 1809 ^ and one of our team will be happy to help during our opening times 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday, we will be happy to look into this further for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Jack61
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Never received my free tv

Now for the third time I have contacted virgin about my free offer of a tv when I signed up and still nothing. On two occasions someone from the forum has sent me an email with a mobile number and told me to text this number and guess what after  two messages to  you I still have had no correspondence  whatsoever  so  I joined in june now its September  and I am really **bleep** about this and I think I will just take it to the papers and embarrass someone into getting this sorted

0 Kudos
Jack61
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Free tv that was advertised

Hello Ihave already posted on here but now for the 3rd time I have been sp eaking to customer service and was told that I am not eligible for the free tv.In june there was a deal when you took out the oomph package at 79 pound a month you would receive  a 43 inch tv free with it so its false advertising  and I am cancelling my direct debit  with virgin they are a waste of my time and money

0 Kudos
Cat85
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you had any contact from virgin yet? Im waiting on the same offer to materialise.

0 Kudos
Gerno4838
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jack61,

I am going through something similar right now, only I opted for the £250 bill credit. Did you get this sorted??

0 Kudos