Menu
Eddie_Moses
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Never Upgrade

Another 45 minutes down the drain!!

For the 5 month in a row been billed incorrectly. Doesn't matter if you call, email or shout on the street.

You said £3.48 increase on your monthly bill for next 12 months.

Only mistake they have made then didn't realise the call was recorded on my end as well so keep denying and waste my time. 

Todays new heightened incompetence they actually hung up when I asked then why I cant receive a credit or cancel the contact if I have been incorrectly for 5 months.

Im not talking 2-3 quid. £39 monthly for 12 months jumped to £68-73 for the broadband I use.

I was passed through to a UK line last month but they didn't call back and wouldn't give a reference so I could follow up.

So the only way to resolve is the write to the ombudsman to claim all the incorrectly billed money back and each of the 5 times Ive had to call and sit on hold along with time spent on emails chasing the service I was promised.

Online it says to blast Virgin on social media as that the only way the buck their ideas.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Never Upgrade

Hello Eddie_Moses

Sorry to hear of both the billing issues and the experience trying to get these resolved, we appreciate you taking the time to contact us via the forums and welcome to the community.

Can you confirm if you still have the contract from when the changes were made? If so, what amount does it advise you should be paying each month?

Thansk

Rob

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Eddie_Moses, thanks for contacting us and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the package, can you text us on 07533 051 809 so that this can be looked into further for you. ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Eddie_Moses
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I sent all the details to Rob_P. Would you still like me to text that number ?
0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes please Eddie_Moses. 

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
shanematthews
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

"Only mistake they have made then didn't realise the call was recorded on my end as well so keep denying and waste my time. "

Hope you told them the call was being recorded before you started talking to them because otherwise it can't actually be used anywhere as it was obtained without permission, hence why every company you call has a disclaimer stating that calls may be recorded 😛

"So the only way to resolve is the write to the ombudsman to claim all the incorrectly billed money back and each of the 5 times Ive had to call and sit on hold along with time spent on emails chasing the service I was promised."

Before the ombudsmen will do anything you'll need to have filed a formal complaint and waited atleast 30 days for them to recify the issue before issuing you with a deadlock letter in order for them to proceed with your claim, i assume you have done this and have copies of the complaint you filed along with the complaints reference number? remembering that if you forgot to do the point above they ombudsmen isn't going to be able to listen to your recording legally