Need to contact VM customer service re: Cancellation
I am trying to contact someone to see what steps I must take to cancel my account. I am still in the 14 day period during which I can do so without penalty. I have tried to contact customer service every way possible for over a week... all in vain. I found a suggestion in this community collective directing me to text 07533051809 with my cancellation and account details. I want to follow up by contacting another person in case my text gets lost in the scrum. I have already replaced my VM router with another company so the likelihood of salvaging me as a customer is slim to none. Any advice for follow-up?
Re: Need to contact VM customer service re: Cancellation
I hope this helps. The info you need to cancel during your cooling off period is here Cooling off period
3. You can cancel your order by making any clear statement to us regarding that cancellation by:
1. dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visitvirginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles may vary);
2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG; or
3. completing the cancellation form you have been given as part of your welcome pack and returning this to us at the address specified on the form.
4. If you cancel theservicesduring thecooling off period, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including the costs of any delivery for anyequipmentyou ordered, except for costs and charges set out in paragraphs M.5.1 and/or M.5.2. If you cancel an order forequipment, we will automatically cancel your order for theservicesunless you inform us otherwise.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali