Menu
Tess1117
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Need to contact VM customer service re: Cancellation

I am trying to contact someone to see what steps I must take to cancel my account. I am still in the 14 day period during which I can do so without penalty. I have tried to contact customer service every way possible for over a week... all in vain. I found a suggestion in this community collective directing me to text 07533051809 with my cancellation and account details. I want to follow up by contacting another person in case my text gets lost in the scrum. I have already replaced my VM router with another company so the likelihood of salvaging me as a customer is slim to none. Any advice for follow-up?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to contact VM customer service re: Cancellation

Hi Tess1117,

I hope this helps. The info you need to cancel during your cooling off period is here  Cooling off period 

3. You can cancel your order by making any clear statement to us regarding that cancellation by:

1. dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles may vary);

2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG; or

3. completing the cancellation form you have been given as part of your welcome pack and returning this to us at the address specified on the form.

4. If you cancel the services during the cooling off period, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including the costs of any delivery for any equipment you ordered, except for costs and charges set out in paragraphs M.5.1 and/or M.5.2. If you cancel an order for equipment, we will automatically cancel your order for the services unless you inform us otherwise.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos