cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation

daveydear
Up to speed

I'm getting on now and find some things confusing, but whats happened to this website. How do you navigate it. Where are the categories eg TV, Networking, accounts etc. I just can't get my head around it, help 

4 REPLIES 4

carl_pearce
Community elder

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@daveydear wrote:

I'm getting on now and find some things confusing, but whats happened to this website. How do you navigate it. Where are the categories eg TV, Networking, accounts etc. I just can't get my head around it, help 

The new 'improved' forum site is causing a few issues for many who are trying to get to grips with it.

I am viewing on a desktop PC and Chrome browser. Across the top of the page is a white banner with the 'Home' icon on the LHS.

If you use the drop down arrows for each category, you will see the individual names for each forum in the drop down which appears.

Edit: As per image from carl_pearce

You may see something different on a mobile device.

There is a lot more scrolling up and down pages now to navigate around compared to the previous forum layout.

daveydear
Up to speed

@carl_pearce and @goslow  many thanks, I couldn't see the wood for the trees, feel a bit silly now. Cheers

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @daveydear 

In the navigation bar at the top of the page if you are on a computer/laptop.

If you are using a tablet or mobile then you need to click the hamburger icon (3 horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the screen 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali