Menu
TYLERP1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving Green Box

We have found a house that we are very interested in but there is one of those green boxes out of the front of the house that means I cannot get my pick up truck onto the driveway. I can’t seem to find a number to speak to someone regarding moving it. Does anyone have more details regarding this and how I go about discussing this with Virgin?

0 Kudos
goslow
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Green Box

You'll probably find the information you need in this recent topic when the same kind of question was discussed

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/Moving-a-VM-Street-Cabinet/td-p/4718435

LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi if you have read the link provided by goslow, I'm sure you have come to the conclusion that the box will not be moved at any price as its all the customers lines for TV Internet & phones that are involved, even then it will run into five or possibly six figures, if I were you I would look elsewhere to buy if that's what you intend to do. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@TYLERP1 wrote:

We have found a house that we are very interested in but there is one of those green boxes out of the front of the house that means I cannot get my pick up truck onto the driveway. I can’t seem to find a number to speak to someone regarding moving it. Does anyone have more details regarding this and how I go about discussing this with Virgin?

Is it a dropped kerb? How much of the “driveway”does the box actually overlap by?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos