Menu
james761167
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

MESH GOOGLE NEEDED

We had an engineer out yesterday to sort out loss of broadband,which he did brilliantly,he said if we would give him a rating of 1 to 10 on an email from him,he forgot to send the email which is a pity because this young engineer new his stuff and was brilliant. He said the loss of internet was down to the router coverage and would need a mesh google,but when we contacted Virgin they said they were none left which is of course completely hopeless to me,as the engineer said “ You need to get this ASAP SO LET THEM KNOW NOW” so virgin what are you gonna do for a long paying customer on an expensive package please,let’s just see and the people viewing this how long virgin takes to get me this component as my internet is running BUT NOT PROPERLY,so let’s see.    Thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: MESH GOOGLE NEEDED

A “mesh google”!?

Virgin supply Wi-Fi pods at £5 per month unless you’re on the Ultimate Oomph or Gig1 packages.

£5 is not financially viable when you could just buy your own better system outright and own it to

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
MrHalfAsleep
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A mesh [network] google [it], perhaps (except I used bing)?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=mesh+network&cvid=1120d4dc705f4c739a5f5cee964d76fc&aqs=edge.0.0l7.7536... 

--
The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
Windows Update isn't rocket science - if it were, it would work.
Unlike Monty Python, spam is never off.
Some video posts may contain swearing/inappropriate content for young children

π
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi a mesh system is something you would need to buy yourself, if you're not tec minded you may need someone to install it for you. Regards Micky
0 Kudos