cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyal customer

DannyD123456
Joining in

I contacted virgin to cancel my contract once it is finished in December as the service was terrible and they failed to do so resulting in a £65 charge for rolling into the next month. I tried to resolve this but virgin media customer service being the shambles that it is failed to do so, so I requested a deadlock letter so the ombudsman can make a decision. This was done over the phone and on complaint tickets made but once again they have failed to address this, and just resolved my tickets with no solution. 

they are now attempting to take more money out of my account next month, even though they told me on the last call it is definitely cancelled. 

Honestly this is the worst company I’ve ever had to deal with, literally no one in customer service department can assist with anything, they might as well just be robots repeating the same nonsense. 

Can anyone help as to what to do since they seem to ignore/refuse my request for a deadlock letter? What are the next steps as this company seem to think ignoring me and continuing to take money from my account is acceptable. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DannyD123456 wrote:

Can anyone help as to what to do since they seem to ignore/refuse my request for a deadlock letter? What are the next steps as this company seem to think ignoring me and continuing to take money from my account is acceptable. 

You don't need a deadlock letter to escalate an unresolved complaint to external arbitration. Just that your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction and at least 8 weeks have passed since it was raised.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DannyD123456 wrote:

You don't need a deadlock letter to escalate an unresolved complaint to external arbitration. Just that your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction and at least 8 weeks have passed since it was raised.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks