Menu
Skipperchris
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Kids channels

Hi I have the maxit bundle, I swopped a while back, I must have misheard the guy when he said I could mix and match channels. I want the kids channels back as I have a 5 year old child. Can you help please?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kids channels

Hi Skipperchris,

You can contact regrades and add the Kids Personal Pick for an extra £5 per month, however the channels included in that add on will be changing soon as Disney are removing their channels from VM and Sky on October 1st.

Disney Channel, XD and Junior will be taken off air and be exclusively available on streaming service Disney+ from October 1. It comes after the company failed to agree on new deals with pay-TV platforms Sky and Virgin, however its other brands including Nat Geo and Fox will continue to broadcast.

I don't know if the price will remain the same, or if VM will reduce the cost.

The Personal Picks are shown here Personal_Picks_September_2020.pdf 

You can call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Or you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Skipperchris
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

• Thanks, do I have to ring to pick and mix?
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Skipperchris,

You can't add the pick and mix via your online MyVirginMedia  so ringing is the quickest way, however best to call at 8am.

You can still process that add on via text messaging, VM aim to respond within a few days, but it can be a bit hit and miss.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Skipperchris
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

0 Kudos