Menu
wmar1967
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

It's a Pandemic - where are the online options?

I have been trying to contact Virgin about removing Sky Sports from my package for ages.

It's absolutely shocking that given the pandemic you cannot do something as simple as remove Sky Sports from your package. I can go on and add a service, but removing? You have to call and when you do you're told calls can take up to an hour to be answered.

I don't even understand the delay in call handling. I work as a developer for a breakdown company and we managed to get our entire workforce working from home within a week. Not only that, we're answering clients calls immediately - and that's with some furloughed staff.

You provide nice handy links to "make changes to your package" - but they are for adding items.

There's absolutely no reason why, at the very least, you couldn't have provided a link to remove a service during this pandemic as you knew your staff would have to work from home and so response times would've been hit.

There's no excuse here Virgin. You have locked me into having Sky Sports unless I can sit and waste an hour on your phone system. You've also had the cheek to contact me and tell me the cost of my services is going up in March.

Your service has shown over the last 2 years to be ridiculous. You know I logged a complaint with you about 5 months ago and they aren't even dealing with them now - they just send an email out telling you to contact the Ombudsman...they are literally not dealing with their own complaints.

TAs soon as I can, I'll be leaving you. Your customer service is an embarrassment to you.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: It's a Pandemic - where are the online options?

If you call at 08.00 (09.00 Sun) you will get connected quickly with little wait time. Two posts today on the fora both got through straight away

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos