cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing cable

Gary1510
Joining in

I am new to vm.it is due to be installed in 2 wks.while at work today I think a team  has arrived a sprayed purple spray on the pavement near a cable flap.im wondering if that where the cable is coming from to connect to my house.i ask as when a salesman came I asked where it would be connected as I don't want by pathway dug up.he pointed out a different place on pavement. Any ideas 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

VM sub-contracts much of the cable installation work. As a result, the cable is generally installed in the quickest/easiest way for the contractor, irrespective of what any salesman might have promised you.

Once you get a date for a cable to be pulled, the usual advice on the forum is to try to be around when they come to install the cable so you can supervise what the contractors get up to. That said, they may not stick to the given installation date and may just turn up on their own schedule.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

goslow
Alessandro Volta

VM sub-contracts much of the cable installation work. As a result, the cable is generally installed in the quickest/easiest way for the contractor, irrespective of what any salesman might have promised you.

Once you get a date for a cable to be pulled, the usual advice on the forum is to try to be around when they come to install the cable so you can supervise what the contractors get up to. That said, they may not stick to the given installation date and may just turn up on their own schedule.