Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation

Hi there, a bit of help please.

We are due to have an engineer come tomorrow (17th Nov) to install our package but the pre-install team haven't laid the cable from the street down to the bungalow yet. I have a status of the team doing so today (16th) but that has changed on a regular basis since the 5th. and I have tried making contact on numerous occasions. As you might guess I am getting really concerned as my internet has already cancelled with my previous provider.

Just need some clarification to what is happening please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation

Hello

The best team is The Pre-installation and delivery team are on:- 0800 052 1734.

Sometimes the cable to your premises can be installed the same day as the Internal Installation, thats why it is getting pushed back a lot of that will be due to Covid.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Your welcome, if you have any more queries by all means come on back to the forum we do have a great team of VM staff members, VIPs and normal customers with a great deal of knowledge. Stay safe and have a great day.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos