Menu
Nuno2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Install Cable for VM Broadband

My first post here, so apologies if I make any mistake. 

I moved house last December to Cambridge and ordered Virgin Broadband M500 since all my neighbours use Virgin media. The engineer was supposed to come on the 13 Jan but it got cancelled because apparently, they would require a 60m cable, even though neighbours right next door to me all have virgin internet and I can see their cable. Called Virgin and they told me it was a mistake from their side and someone would come tomorrow 27 Jan, but now they are telling me again there is an error in their eng department. 

I live in a cul-de-sac with 4 other houses and virgin internet was installed 3 years ago with cables and stuff in all houses. I think the engineer that comes to check the house cannot see the cable so he/she cancels the order. 

Trying to reach out to an engineer or a contact number from "virgin installation department" or any other department here in England, because I am spending HOURS calling Virgin customer call centres and being transferred to generic departments without having any answer yet. 

I told them I am willing to pay for any extra costs required, but the people in call centres don't seem to be able to get the message to the right people. 

Please help!

Kind regards, 

Nuno

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Install Cable for VM Broadband

Hi, Let me see what I can find out for you. I will send you a private message for the details and see what’s happening.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos