Menu
tanertatham
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Im shocked at how aweful the customer services is

Virgin media are HORRIFIC!!!

Have been a customer for 11 years and today I decided to cancel after a conversation with the rudest lady I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

Long story short.
Changed the name on our account and they have bumped the bill up by £15 pet month. Was told if I didn't like I could leave and they would see me in court to claim the outstanding contract costs.

Absolute idiots

Going to spam it on all the usual social media as i'm fuming with their attitude. 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Im shocked at how aweful the customer services is

Hi tanertatha, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear of your experience when contacting the team. 

If you could please let me know the date and time of the conversation, I will ensure feedback is sent.

With the transfer of services, I am afraid we cannot guarantee that any discounts or monthly credits can be transferred over to the new account holder. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
tanertatham
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat

This is where my issue lies.  Before swapping the first name on the account I was assured that nothing would change inclusive of service and monthly costs. 

4 days later all has changed and I'm threatened with court and a huge cancellation fee.  

I will 100% be seeing Virgin in court as the backing and mirrored stories I'm.recieving though social media is somewhat shocking.  

I have emailed the CEO as adviced and have Also forwarded the situation to trading standards. 

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi tanertatham,

I'm very sorry to hear about the frustration this is causing you. 

What is the most recent update you've had from the team concerning the complaint?

^Martin

0 Kudos