cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP banned here for telling it how it is? Shame on you.

QuoteThisRaven
On our wavelength

Ashamed or afraid of your own policies and structure? Change them.

I am not welcome here? So be it. I will talk with Offcom and the Bundsmen instead.

5 REPLIES 5

Cardiffman282
Super solver

You've made some really interesting and revealing posts. If you get issues DM me. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Angus6339
Tuning in

@QuoteThisRaven wrote:

Ashamed or afraid of your own policies and structure? Change them.

I am not welcome here? So be it. I will talk with Offcom and the Bundsmen instead.

You can speaking with regulatory authorities like Ofcom or ombudsman services is a legitimate course of action. These organizations exist to ensure fairness, transparency, and adherence to regulations.

mikesh
On our wavelength

Why not use a VPN to hide your IP?

Alas, my ISP is having DNS problems today, so my bad on this regard.

Thank you for the comment. The insights are, sadly, coming from first hand experience and are meant to open the eyes of the company and costumers.

mikesh, virgin hate you using a vpn's. Every time i used the vpn, virgin media would switch off my broadband for about 30 minutes to punish me. Then when i asked why they keep switching my broadband off every time I'm using the vpn, they said that they do not support 3rd party apps, and asked if could i please disconnect it. They've blocked most off the vpn's that ive been using. So i stopped using them because i was hoping they would stop switching my broadband off but it hasn't. They still continue to switch it off. All together ive counted 41 times They've switched my broadband off in 10 months. Forced me to get another contract just so ive got the Internet when they're playing their malicious game of turning my broadband off when they see that I'm using it. I'm sure I'm allowed to leave the contract without charge because they're not providing a stable service.