Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I need an engineer

I had engineers come out and replace the cables outside my house due to a fault(intermittent internet). They told me it would be fine once the router reboots in the next 5-10 minutes and left.  The internet has been down ever since.  How can I deal with this without going through the contact centres? The staff lie about the issue and hang up, my favourite is I’ll put you on hold for 2 minutes and not returning to the call.  The last guy said the next available date was Saturday and refused to take my complaint!

I work from home and have been expensively tethering from my mobile, the single is not great.

How can I get this fixed before Saturday?

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need an engineer

have flagged the thread hopefully VM can sort something

its never a waste of time to reboot and/or reset the hub - you never know it might help

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mbu1982,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the broadband.

I've not been able to locate your account from your forums details, so I've sent you a private message. (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mbu1982,

Thanks for letting me know an engineer has visited and been able to resolve the issue 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos