Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I'm a new Oomph Bundle Customer , want to add handset.

Hello ,

I recently joined Virgin Media by my friend referral and got amazing bundle for low price.

I spent long time with customer service but all i can get is sales teams which offer me brand new sim contracts , when i just want to see if i can add handset to my current sim card what ive got under Oomph bundle , but it seems that noone even knows what im talking about

Could someone please help and explain to me if there is such option as adding handset to existing sim card plan ive got within a deal.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm a new Oomph Bundle Customer , want to add handset.

This question might be better suited to the VM mobile forum.  That said as far as I understand the Oomph bundle includes a VM SIM card.

It is down to the customer to source their own non contact phone in which to use the SIM card. There are lots of shops and websites available where you can purchase a non contact mobile.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm a new Oomph Bundle Customer , want to add handset.

Purchasing a Freestyle phone (loan) from Virgin, require taking on a 30day SIM plan along with it.

You could go down that route and hand 30days notice in to cancel the SIM/plan shortly after - Virgin do not make it easy though, so purchasing elsewhere maybe easier.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos