Menu
PVince
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I can’t reach someone to cancel my contract

I’m moving abroad next month so need to cancel my contract. I’ve been going round in circles on the website trying to get through to someone. I had no replies on the web chat and couldn’t get through to anyone on the phone. 

Please advise how how I can speak to someone to sort this out quickly. 

Thank you. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can’t reach someone to cancel my contract

Hi PVince,

If you decide to call  again it's best to call at 8am to avoid call queues. They are open 7 days a week.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

You can also write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

If you are still in contract there may be some early cancellation fees

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can’t reach someone to cancel my contract

Hi PVince,

thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into. I am sorry you're wanting to leave us and cancel your contract. I am also sorry that you've been finding it hard to get through to the team that can do this. I am afraid the only two ways of cancelling are to either call 0345 454 1111 choose option 1, 4 then 4 for the retentions department. Or you can write us a letter and send it to our postal address found on our contact us page here with your account details, personal details, clear instruction that you want to give your 30 days notice and your written signature. I hope this helps get things sorted for you and I wish you the best of luck for the future.
Megan_L

0 Kudos