cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to get virgin Fiber at my home even my neighbour has

amitdmore
Joining in

I am not getting any call back from virgin support to check why can’t I get virgin even my next door neighbour has it and I have no blocker to get cake run down to my house. There is direct access to my garden from main road and cable has not required to pass through any other properties

any help can be appreciated 

4 REPLIES 4

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @amitdmore 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thank you for your help

amitdmore
Joining in

Jon, how can i reach you. please provide me your best contact number or email address

Hi @amitdmore 

please can you check your private messages, my message to you on Wednesday. Please look in the top right hand corner of your screen. You should have a message box.

thank you 

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more