Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How can I help an old lady neighbour

I'm trying to help an old lady friend of mine, her broadband needs a technician to go to her house as her router/hub needs updating, (I can't remember seeing one that old) as she needs to Skype/Facetime her daughter in America, during these uncertain times. Please can someone help me ? Kind regards Chris. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I help an old lady neighbour

Unless she had added you as a person that can deal with her account then there is nothing you can do

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@msjulie64 wrote:

I'm trying to help an old lady friend of mine, her broadband needs a technician to go to her house as her router/hub needs updating, (I can't remember seeing one that old) as she needs to Skype/Facetime her daughter in America, during these uncertain times. Please can someone help me ? Kind regards Chris. 

Super hub 1 is the oldest current working router on the virgin network, though old it is still capable of doing anything that needs to be done unless it's faulty, a virgin rep will get back to you via your post so keep an eye out 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi msjulie

I don't know if virgin media have a number to ring for critical illness but you could ring virgin media and get her to say that they can talk to you and then you should be able to help her with the upgrade.

Hope this helps

Andy
0 Kudos