Menu
Daniel_w31
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi engineer here available to help

Hi my names dan I’m an engineer and I’m available to ask any questions

“Why not save £50 off your bill and recommend a friend or family member to our services, contact me for details!!”

Why not save £50 off your bill by simply recommending a friend or family member over to our network, please contact me for help and assistance!!!
0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hi engineer here available to help

are you here on an official capacity?
or just on your own personal time?

or just here to try and get as many referrals as you can?

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

Daniel_w31
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi I am here on official capacity, how may I help, looks like you have a few spikes there??? Feel free to private message 

Why not save £50 off your bill by simply recommending a friend or family member over to our network, please contact me for help and assistance!!!
0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

With respect you join this forum today making multiple posts about being an engineer. You don't mention Virgin ('our network') nor do you have the Virgin logo next to your name.

Until the latter happens I wouldn't advise anyone private messages you. I won't be entering into any discussion either privately or otherwise.
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@jamesofmerton 

Thank you. I have already referred a similar post to the Mods. Until this guy is accredited properly to the Forum he must be treated a suspect and no one should engage with him at all. I have already warned him that by actin in the way he is he is risking a GDPR breach and putting VM at risk - if he indedd who he says he is. This is intolerable.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks