Menu
Reply
  • 3.05K
  • 20
  • 100
paperclip
Well-informed
919 Views
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Has she left

Has @Kaz_A left the forum? 

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 3.05K
  • 20
  • 100
paperclip
Well-informed
916 Views
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has she left

If she has can someone take over my issue please?

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 26.76K
  • 1.16K
  • 4.48K
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
914 Views
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has she left

she was one of the people that left when the Swansea centre closed 😞

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 3.05K
  • 20
  • 100
paperclip
Well-informed
910 Views
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has she left


@apcyberax wrote:
she was one of the people that left when the Swansea centre closed 😞

Ok thanks. 

 

I wonder if other mods would be interested in looking into her PM's to help with ongoing issues? 

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 11.48K
  • 256
  • 1.57K
horseman
Alessandro Volta
876 Views
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has she left


@paperclip wrote:

@apcyberax wrote:
she was one of the people that left when the Swansea centre closed 😞

Ok thanks. 

 

I wonder if other mods would be interested in looking into her PM's to help with ongoing issues? 


Reasonable question but even you after  nearly 9yrs (registered) on this website should have realised that the VM "system" is still not as "seamless" as either of us would like?

Kaz_A  ,quite   deservedly in my opinion,  is still (VOLUNTARILY/UNPAID) monitoring the system as a "SuperUser" but I'm NOT disclosing her new SU ID/PM as I (personally) believe this an unwarranted   infringement of her privacy!

Yes @Kev_B  and/or @ModTeam will be monitoring her PM/Q's - but you'll appreciate that the "anonymous bean counters" that ignited the decimation of all of this Swansea "experience/talent" to ultimately transfer to "Manchester" really don't have a clue as to how much  disruption this has  cost average users.....  😞 

 

 

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
DEFROCKED
  • 4.88K
  • 339
  • 829
Roger_Gooner
Superstar
727 Views
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has she left

As Kaz has made 166 postings to this community and has a signature of "Ex VM employee. Just here to help" I don't think that she wants to be too private.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Reply
  • 3.05K
  • 20
  • 100
paperclip
Well-informed
703 Views
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has she left


@horseman wrote:

@paperclip wrote:

@apcyberax wrote:
she was one of the people that left when the Swansea centre closed 😞

Ok thanks. 

 

I wonder if other mods would be interested in looking into her PM's to help with ongoing issues? 


Reasonable question but even you after  nearly 9yrs (registered) on this website should have realised that the VM "system" is still not as "seamless" as either of us would like?

Kaz_A  ,quite   deservedly in my opinion,  is still (VOLUNTARILY/UNPAID) monitoring the system as a "SuperUser" but I'm NOT disclosing her new SU ID/PM as I (personally) believe this an unwarranted   infringement of her privacy!

Yes @Kev_B  and/or @ModTeam will be monitoring her PM/Q's - but you'll appreciate that the "anonymous bean counters" that ignited the decimation of all of this Swansea "experience/talent" to ultimately transfer to "Manchester" really don't have a clue as to how much  disruption this has  cost average users.....  😞 

 

 


Please explain why you're having a go at me? 

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 3.65K
  • 201
  • 608
chenks
Community elder
694 Views
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has she left


@paperclip wrote:
Please explain why you're having a go at me? 

i don't see anyone having a go at you.

0 Kudos
Reply
  • 17.91K
  • 990
  • 7.52K
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
600 Views
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has she left


@paperclip wrote:

 

Please explain why you're having a go at me? 

Horse isn't having a go at you, and one of the things he's done is to try and Alert Kev_B (The Forum Manager) and the Mod Team to your plight.

He's actually having a **bleep** at how closing Swansea has had a detrimental effect on the service provided by the Forum Team.

There are a few rising stars on here, but IMHO the Forum taken a giant leap backwards as we've lost a lot of staff who actually had second line experience.

Tim

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Reply