Menu
jsmuir
Just browsing
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

HELP

I waited almost 2 hours phoning, an hour and a half on chat and again am currently waiting for an hour and 20 minutes. I've made a complaint simply asking that my service be cancelled at the end of my contract but was redirected to the phone line that doesn't answer. HOW DO YOU EVER MANAGE TO CANCEL A SERVICE PROVIDED BY THIS COMPANY????? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jsmuir
Just browsing
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Trying to give notice to cancel services

I waited almost 2 hours phoning, an hour and a half on chat and again am currently waiting for an hour and 20 minutes. I've made a complaint simply asking that my service be cancelled at the end of my contract but was redirected to the phone line that doesn't answer. HOW DO YOU EVER MANAGE TO CANCEL A SERVICE PROVIDED BY THIS COMPANY????? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jsmuir
Just browsing
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Help

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jsmuir
Just browsing
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

HELP

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: HELP

call in early morning or write in to cancel
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

VM Phone lines have been down today so that it would prove difficult to get through today. As said 08.00 is the best time to get through

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
jsmuir
Just browsing
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

What about the on-line chat? 90 minutes earlier (gave up) and 89 minutes (still live) as we speak. is this service down also? 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help

@jsmuir 

You could go old school and write with your cancellation request.  Send to

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

You will need to give 30 days notice.  Early cancellation charges may apply if you are still in s minimum contact period.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@jsmuir wrote:

What about the on-line chat? 90 minutes earlier (gave up) and 89 minutes (still live) as we speak. is this service down also? 

Matters not - you can only cancel a contract on the phone or in writing to the address given and pay the fees that's all there is to it

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos