Menu
Sodall
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Graffiti on cabinet in Fulford, York

Residents are reporting graffiti on cabinets in York. In particular they have mentioned Broadway, Main Street Fulford, Heslington Lane, Barmby Avenue. Since Virgin Media littered our streets with ugly cabinets, graffiti which has been applied by spray paint. It has now been present for a number of months. Please 'Virgin Media', take responsibility for these cabinets and get a cleaning team out to attend to them. They look dreadful. I'd never choose to go with Virgin Media as long as we have this to put up with.

0 Kudos
goslow
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Graffiti on cabinet in Fulford, York

You may not get an official response on this forum

Report cabinet damage at the link below and provide the information requested

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/How-to-report-damage-to-street-equipment/ba-p/4151...

Sign in, scroll to the bottom of the page and post your comment.

MonkeySee019
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Graffiti is not damage. it will be at the bottom of the list
0 Kudos
Richw1982
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So Virgin spend £100's to get the cabinets cleaned or re-painted for the kids to go out a couple of days later and re spray them?  Who's going to be complaining because of the bill increase to pay for the constant cleaning/painting?  The problem isn't with Virgin, but the kids that have no  respect for peoples property or their own town.  Sort them out first and the area will look much better.

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences
0 Kudos