Menu
stretfordender
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Graffiti on Cabinets in London

How long does it take to remove graffiti from cabinets after it has been reported to you on VIRGIN MEDIA COMMUNITY ?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Graffiti on Cabinets in London

That depends on how you report it.  This community natter forum is not the correct place and reports will not be acted on from here. The official way is to post here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/How-to-report-damage-to-street-equipment/ba-p/4151...

Not sure if graffiti is considered sufficient 'damage' to warrant action though.  In some places street graffiti is considered an 'art form' and can sell for large sums of money.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
stretfordender
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Graffiti on cabinets in South Croydon, London.

Please could you arrange to remove the graffiti tags off the following Cabinets in South Croydon ?

1. Outside flats, 52, Brighton Rd. CR2 6JU [ 10 metres from entrance to Baines Close ]

2. Outside 2, Upland Rd. CR2 6RD [ At junction with Brighton Rd ]

3. Outside 203, Brighton Rd, CR2 6EJ  [ At junction with Mansfield Rd ]

4. Outside 169, Brighton Rd. CR2 6EH

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Graffiti on cabinets in South Croydon, London.

You might also try the (automated) number for reporting street box problems - 0330 333 0444

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Graffiti on Cabinets in London

You are on a public forum which is not a direct link with Virgin Media, see other threads for the correct course of action
0 Kudos