Menu
mediocre
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Got great service - now, how do i give my thanks?

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but perhaps somebody could help.

I phoned VM today to discuss my broadband package in light of the incoming price increase and the competition from Vodafone Gigafast in my area. After being cut-off once, then fobbed off with £3.50 bill reduction for 6 months on the automated line (which I didn't decline, but apparently did by simply choosing to speak to somebody!) - I got through to a nice chap in Northern Ireland who was sympathetic, engaged, honest and crucially endeavoured to make me a happy customer. He managed to get me through to the right people who offered a substantial, competitive discount. Sadly I didn't get the man's name!

I'm so happy with the service I eventually received, and I would like to thank the customer service rep, and give feedback to VM to give this guy a bonus or pay rise or something. However I can't find any email or other way to contact them for these sorts of things. I could wait for the customer feedback form, but thats third party and I feel won't be heard.

Anybody know who to contact if i want to spread some positivity and thanks?

Cheers!

HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Got great service - now, how do i give my thanks?

You've done all you need to do by posting here. I'll draw the attention of the VM staff here to your comments and they'll reply to you in this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for updating us on the recent service one of our agents has provided @mediocre and I have passed this onto him and his manager to let them know. We value all types of feedback we receive on here and it's always nice to see one for a particular agent where they have gone the extra mile to help our customers.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and do pop back on this Community Forum if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Lisa
mediocre
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Lisa_CC That's great to hear! I'm glad you managed to get this back to him considering my scant details 🙂
0 Kudos