cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get deals as current customer

wizaert
Joining in

Hey there,

Like many others, the rise in the cost of living is getting too much for me. I see they got deals for a new customer that are almost half of the amount I pay for the same broadband speed. I never got a discount when I first joined, can someone as an existing customer take advantage of these?

Since I assume that's not the case... can I just give my notice period and take a new contract with the discount once the current one is expired?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@goslow wrote:

As an existing customer you won't get access to equivalent new customer pricing via any direct online routes.

If you leave VM, there is a period of time you have to have been away for before you are counted as a new customer (30 days, 60 days, 90 days have been mentioned in the past). Answers have varied.

In reality, any future deal you get with VM is likely to be dependent on a whole bunch of things such as who you actually talk to when renewing, what authority they have to make offers, what new package of services you want to take on, how much VM needs to make a sale at that exact moment etc. etc. Any of those things may bring you close to new customer pricing or the offer you get may be miles away from what you want to pay to renew with VM.

You'll only find out what is on offer to you by contacting VM and going from there.

60 days to have left and be classed as a new customer again....

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

As an existing customer you won't get access to equivalent new customer pricing via any direct online routes.

If you leave VM, there is a period of time you have to have been away for before you are counted as a new customer (30 days, 60 days, 90 days have been mentioned in the past). Answers have varied.

In reality, any future deal you get with VM is likely to be dependent on a whole bunch of things such as who you actually talk to when renewing, what authority they have to make offers, what new package of services you want to take on, how much VM needs to make a sale at that exact moment etc. etc. Any of those things may bring you close to new customer pricing or the offer you get may be miles away from what you want to pay to renew with VM.

You'll only find out what is on offer to you by contacting VM and going from there.

@goslow wrote:

60 days to have left and be classed as a new customer again....