Menu
Landymanrob1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Free tv offer, but no TV yet

Hi All

Long time Virgin customer. I recently moved and upgraded to the full package which included a free TV. but after a month nothing has arrived. Called customer service ?? and he said oh it can take up to 42days, no response to an email complaint at all and no tracking as to when it might arrive. Is this normal ?

Cheers

Rob

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Free tv offer, but no TV yet

Hi  Rob,

Sorry to see you are still waiting for your free TV.

Virgin doesn't have a customer facing email address which will explain why you never received a reply.

You should have received a contract detailing package charges and any gifts that have been applied which you can check by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page

There's a help page detailing time scales for the delivery of free gifts. Sign up gifts 

After your Virgin Media services have been installed or activated, our trusted third party Exertis will despatch your hardware gift within 28 days. They’ll make sure your hardware gift is delivered up to 14 days from this date using the courier UK Mail.

Remember it can take a further 14 days for your gift to be delivered by the courier UK Mail, and they may have attempted delivery while you’ve been out. If you’re not home when they call, they’ll drop a card through your letterbox letting you know how many times they’ve tried to deliver your gift, and how to rearrange delivery.

If you’ve waited for a further 14 days and you’re still waiting for your gift text us for free on 0753 305 1809 ^ and one of our team will be happy to help

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Landymanrob1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave

Thank you for explaining that. My order/contract shows the TV as a gift but didnt say how long it may take to arrive. I will check the link to see.

Many thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Landymanrob1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Exertis must be the worst delivery company ever! I can get Ebay stuff delivered next day!!! 😂

0 Kudos
Landymanrob1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave

Called the number and it says not recieving voice mail and cuts off. Any other ideas

0 Kudos
Landymanrob1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, just seen it says Text only! My mistake
0 Kudos
Landymanrob1
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Still no TV after 52 days

So ongoing saga of getting my free tv, no response to multiple texts to the number given. Promise after promise of calls but nothing. Getting beyond a joke now. Customer services is a joke

Landymanrob1
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no TV after 52 days

Finally arrived! No warning, just got a call to say they were at my house. Had to hurridly leave work and go and accept it.

They really didnt make that an easy experience.

0 Kudos