Menu
Davidnh
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Free amazon voucher

How do you retrieve  your amazon  voucher for signing up?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Free amazon voucher

Hi Davidnh,

This webpage has  a  tab "Voucher Offers" which explains the timescales and procedures involved when applying for free gifts when the original contract was placed directly via the Virgin Media website, without going through any third party.   virgin-media-free-gifts 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

timmclaren
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not helpful.
8 months and a further promise to send after finally getting through via phone and still no promised voucher. Virgin Media are on the ball when it comes to taking money, but incompetent of keeping to their deal.
0 Kudos
timmclaren
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not helpful.
8 months and a further promise to send after finally getting through via phone and still no promised voucher. Virgin Media are on the ball when it comes to taking money, but incompetent of keeping to their deal.
0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos