Menu
donnabg
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Free amazon gift voucher not received

I signed up to virgin media and was supposed to get a free voucher. I have. Or heard anything about it and have followed the instructions to message a number to have someone look into it. As it's pre automated, it doesn't give you the option to select anything other than broadband, phone etc. Has anyone had the same issues and got sorted? I appreciate it's hard times at the moment but it's frustrating with the lack of contact you can make to VM and the option they give you doesn't even help! 

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free amazon gift voucher not received

Take a look here in case you haven't hit the criteria for it yet, if you do then check your email for email@codes.edenred.co.uk, failling ths you can either text in or call in and speak to an agent about it.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-free-gifts

After your Virgin Media services are installed or activated, our trusted partner Edenred will send you a Compliments Select voucher code within 28 days, to the email address you provided when signing up for services with Virgin Media.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
donnabg
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free amazon gift voucher not received

Hi Aaron, as mentioned in my post, I have tried all these options to no avail. Thank you though 🙂 

0 Kudos