Menu
RachieS
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Free TV not arrived

Hi, my TV etc was activated on the 22nd of October, when I signed up it included a free TV. I have had no correspondence through email about this and it has past the 28 + 14 days for delivery, I have been trying to contact virgin via the message system but honestly, it has to be the worst form of communication ever, I send a message at 8am, and they don't even get back to you until the next day when they ask do you still need help. Could anyone help me please? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free TV not arrived

Check the guidance in this help article.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-free-gifts

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
RachieS
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for reply, I have already checked those pages. The issue I have is, it's been 42 days in total since my install, and I haven't heard a peep about the tv or received any emails.

0 Kudos
RachieS
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have yes, started yesterday and still no reply. I've tried through the message service in the app aswell and trying to get through on the phone , well let's not go there lol

0 Kudos