cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum customers not employees

Tradyscho
Tuning in

This community forum is quite a good idea on virgins behalf. 

Free customer service from other annoyed customers who had to find their own fixes.

Such dismissive responses and ridiculous wait times.

Can you get some more employees please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
10 REPLIES 10

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

"Free customer service from other annoyed customers who had to find their own fixes." Not all of us. There are a lot of people, especially VIPs, who are just here to help out other users.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

I'm not suggesting the support given here by the community is a bad thing. I'm just saying it's free customer support for virgin. People come tonthe forum because its such a nightmare tonget support elsewhere ... get some more paid employees

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To add, VM isn't the only major telco to have a community forum. 3UK is the only mobile operator to not have one, BT & Sky both have one also. VM is quite unique in having staff with account-access, at least 2 other providers are entirely peer-based support on their fora.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I agree other companies like sky and bt have forums as a service. But VM is trying to use the forum as the primary support .....

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm not sure that's fair. To my knowledge, VM has never advertised this community forum in preference to telephone faults reporting - only as an alternative.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

In my experience this is the case shrug🤷‍♂️.

Thanks for your insights 👍 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The O2 Community Forum is bereft of advisors, the last being 'retired' 2 weeks ago