Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Forum Courtesy

I really enjoy reading through the VM Forum, particularly the V360 threads. I have V360 myself, so like to see what’s happening etc. 

However, I’m quite shocked at what actually is classed as acceptable behaviour from certain members, again, particularly relating to the V360 discussions. 

There are a couple of individuals that seem to think it’s okay to post totally irrelevant replies that are actually quite rude to the genuine people posting - confirmed by the fact that moderators often have to remove vile language from the posts. There are newcomers boasting they’re VIPs and posting absolute rubbish that is spoiling the purpose of this forum. Yes, it’s my choice whether to view the forum, but why do people find the need to be so rude and post insults?

Is it just me? Perhaps I’m getting old. 

Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forum Courtesy

Hi @Anonymous 

Very sorry to hear that. Please feel free to message me with any particular concerns and I’ll gladly look at what more we can be doing. 

We do strive for an open and positive environment so it’s disappointing to hear that’s not been your experience. 

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers, Kev. I’ll drop you a PM tomorrow 🙂

0 Kudos
MonkeySee019
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Find the mods are slow to react and don't take action until things are already out of hand
0 Kudos