Menu
jimc8982
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Follow Up To The Broadchurch Series Recently Shown on ITV

Having recently watched the rerun (missed the prog first time around) of the subject header which I enjoyed enormously, I happened 2 mention this to my sister and she said there was a follow up series (and perhaps 2) to the original.

I thought this prog was a one-off and I fail to understand how a follow up would be made. Please bear in mind I am no crime writer with a devious mind. To all you out there in the community can anyone confirm if there was a follow up series (or 2) to the original ever made. There is a steak dinner bet with my sister at Miller & Carter riding on the outcome.

Hope you guys out there can help.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Follow Up To The Broadchurch Series Recently Shown on ITV

Hello

All information to Broadchurch is here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadchurch it has 3 series.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jimc8982
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I very much appreciate the alacrity of your response and the volume of information provided and for this I thank you. 

Only one problem unfortunately, I now have to pay for a steak dinner for with my sister (ha ha).

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

LOL

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey jimc8982,

You should take advantage of the governments current generosity and their Eat Out to Help Out scheme (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays) 😃

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
jimc8982
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Taking your advice and that's why I have booked a table for this Tuesday. The community guys never cease to amaze me, there is always an answer to a problem or a question. 

Once again thank you for your help and alacrity of response, very much appreciated. 

0 Kudos