Menu
Zephie24
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Faulty free gift

Help 

the free gift of a TV I received turned up with a broken screen. Who can resolve this. Unable to speak direct to provider as no idea who it is. Emailed virgin but can take 28 days to respond !!! 
Photos taken and put back in the original box. No clue what else to do 

thanks in advance  

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Faulty free gift

Hello

From https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-free-gifts you have to call the provider "

If there is problem with your gift, don’t worry. Just give call Exertis on 01282 858 484 within 48 hours of receiving your gift, and they’ll be happy to help.

If your gift is damaged or isn't the correct gift, Exertis will arrange for a collection of your existing gift and once it's been returned to Extertis, they'll send out your replacement gift.

If your gift develops a fault within 28 days of you receiving the delivery from UK Mail, then Exertis will arrange for a collection of your existing gift, and once it's been returned to Extertis, they'll send you a new working replacement. If your gift develops a fault after this 28 day period, you’ll have to refer to the manufacturer’s warranty for the tablet, TV, sound bar or wireless speaker you’ve received. You’ll find this in the original packaging the gift came in."

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zephie24
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’ll try them now 

If this works you have been the most helpful person with Virgin Media. 
much appreciation 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

You are welcome, I do not actually work for Virginmedia just a customer who has the Status of VIP (Very Insightful Person) have a look at https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/VeryInsightfulPersons explains it.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos