Menu
Poppy133
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

False Promices

I have been with Virgin Media for many years..

I have been trying to get a issue sorted out, but I get told that all the details are down on my Account. A copy as been sent to the Field Manager in Birmingham.. I am given a Date.. What happens.. Virgin Media turn up and have no idea of the problem.  We are waiting for Comex to put in a Drop line to our Neighbours.. We keep being told it will be done on certain Day and Time.. But nothing happens.. We have been in Contact with your Glasgow Office, and spent hundred of hours on out Telephone... The last straw was last Tuesday 1st December 2020.. Everything was booked.. Comex were coming out to put in the Drop Line, a Technician also to take off our Piggyback.. It did not happen "Again" The Piggyback was put on my Box Temporary.. I do not call 3 years Temporary.. If it is not done before the end of December 2020 then I am finished with Virgin Media.. The Left Hand does not know what the Right Hand is doing..

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: False Promices

is any of this causing you service issues? if not then i'd calm down and leave it to work itself out. no point stressing about something if there it's not affecting your service.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Poppy133
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We have been having problems for nearly 3 years.. Our TV goes off and a Red Box comes on please contact Virgin Media.. Our Landline Telephone is like an old Party Line, we hear other people talking on it.. My Broadband is spiking and package loss.. I have had two New Hub3 sent out to me.. A New Tivo Box. And nothing makes any difference.. An appointment was made for last Tuesday 1st December 2020 for Comex to come out and put in a Drop Line.. This was all setup between the Manager Mark at Glasgow, and the Field Manager at Birmingham.. But again they did not turn up.. I am paying for a Service that I am not getting. No wonder Virgin Media have so bad reviews.. Time for me to look at another Provider.

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

you originally said "Comex to put in a Drop line to our Neighbours"
why is your neighbour getting a drop line?

by "drop line" i assume you mean a ground level feed from the T-point on the pavement, as virgin don't use overheard cables, it's all underground.

0 Kudos
Poppy133
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, a Drop line is what Comex put just underground from the Green Box.. My Neighbour wants her own independent Line.. I do not think this is a lot to ask for, do you..?

And after 3 years of waiting, I think we have all been more than fair with Virgin Media.

Like I stated, all our Faults are on our Account.. One Person in the Glasgow Office a Kenneth Jordon is the only person being trying to sort out this mess for the past two Months..

Obviously Virgin Media do not care about their Customers.. They are only concerned in Money.

One Very Unsatisfied long term Customer.

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

no-one on the virgin network has their own "independant line" though, evey line is essentially shared with everyone else.

it would appear there are 2 seperate issues here.

1) your neighbour wants (or you want them) to have their own cable coming from the t-point to their property - that's really something for your neighbour to deal with

2) you have possible line issues causing your service interruptions.

can you provide your hub line stats, as it will show if you have external line issue (or not).

0 Kudos