cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE Amazon Prime or Disney+

Amah0520
Joining in

Signed up with a new 12 month broadband and sim only deal with virgin today, the sales rep told me either Amazon Prime or Disney+ would be available for free from October 1st 2021, due to Virgin combining with O2, is this true? I can't find anything about it online.

Regards,

Andrew

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like sales patter to me.

VM don't currently have the Disney+ app anyway, and these things tend not to be announced until they actually happen.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

'Sounds like sales patter to me'

commonly known as baloney.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The first inkling we would have, unless the info had been leaked is via https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/ 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

My belief is that the deal between Disney and Sky to bring Disney+ to Sky Q and Now is not exclusive, so I'm expecting a similar deal between Disney and VM this year. What i don't understand is why Sky has been able to provide the Disney+ app for the past six months. In the meantime you can get the app on a variety of devices such as the Fire TV Stick 4K which I've got and which worked well when I trialled it.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection