Menu
winchy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Existing customers

Why does Virgin Media treat existing customers so badly?

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Existing customers

do they?
if they provide the service you are paying for then i would suggest they treat them how they should be treated.

i assume you are complaing that new customers get a better initial price then existing customers. were you a new customer at some point and got that better initial price?

of course, if the price for the service is not to your likely then there are other ISPs that may offer a better price.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Existing customers

Hi winchy,

Have you tried contacting the regrades team? They can look at your current package and pricing and   see what they can offer you. 

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos