Menu
dmiko2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Existing customer deals

Virgin has come in for stick over not giving existing customers a good deal. I pay £57 per month. And have heard I could get 200mps and a super hub 3 router. All for £47.99 per month. I'm leaving if this cannot be rectified. Mike

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Existing customer deals

Hello

You will need to speak to the leaving team to see if you can get a better deal on 150 options 1, 4, 4.

This will also be of interest as well :- https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/features-and-news/fairer-prices-for-broadband-customers

Regards Mike

I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.
0 Kudos
dmiko2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the info, I've posted this on the message boards as the phone numbers I have are too busy to take calls. Typical big companies not having capacity to speak to paying customers. Bad practice.!!!! 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Call early morning on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 8am until 10pm but calling early between 08.00-10.00 is best - when you will usually get a UK call centre who’s staff are more informed and helpful
Tell them you are thinking of leaving for Sky/BT because of the price and they will try and sort you a new deal in lieu of signing a new contract.
You have little to no chance of getting one of the "new customer" deals though - that is not how VM do business.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos